Skip to main content

Unboxing and review of BooksnBeyond Feburary edition



                                                       Wrinkle In Time
Another Month and another unboxing and review of BooksNBeyond Box.
A Lil late to write this… I know, I have been MIA lately for a longer period this time, but I am back. So, let’s get back to the unboxing!

The February theme for BooksNBeyond Box was ‘Wrinkle In Time’ and glad I got my hands on it before it got sold out. One of the reasons why I was super excited about this box was coz it was the curator's ‘Papiya's' and also my birthday month.
I was super elated to see the box just two days before my birthday, it was everything which would make you want to say 'it is perfect.' I did a full unboxing scene on my Instagram page, but nothings better than writing what I feel about all the beautiful stuffs. So, without wasting much time, I am going to show you what’s inside my BooksNBeyond February edition box.
Since the theme of the box is based on Time, it has some awesome bookish stuffs related to time. You will soon find out what I am talking about.
Also, the best part was that it had two books… I repeat 2 books!!
Book 1

This month, subscribers were given the options to choose between “How to stop time" & "Everless." I would probably want both of them. But, since I had to go for only one of em, I choose the latter, not that the cover was beautiful enough to lure me, but I have heard a lot about this book and it was also in my #TBR list for long.
Book 2:

For the first time, BooksNBeyond had the option to add two books and one of them happened to be a classic read, ‘Thetenants of Windfell Hall, by one of the best all time writers Anne Bronte. I love the Bronte sisters, unfortunately Anne Bronte happened to write just two book, this book was her 2nd and also the last book the author wrote. I have read it, but was glad to add it on my collection, since it has a beautiful new cover edition.
A Doctor Who inspired pocket watch:

Just take a moment to admire this beauty. So vintage and so gorgeous.  Right? I am so in love with this fob watch, I will be carrying it around wherever I go.
An exclusive cushion cover inspired by Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet play

The cushion is beautifully inscribed with the quote from the famous play Romeo and Juliet... it reads,
"Give me my Romeo. And when I shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night."
A bar of handmade chocolate based on Neil Gainman’s book- stardust:


This chocolate is made especially by a sweet sin for Books n beyond” Well, who doesn’t love chocolates? Also, it was too beautiful to be eaten.
A magnetic Bookmark based on Beauty and the Beast, made by Enchanted Marks”


It’s so pretty, I couldn’t get my eyes away from it. I might as well use it in almost all the book I read from now on. Not kidding!
Sticky notes and page marker based on London:

This cute little miniature sticky note and page marker surely caught hold of my attention. Just love how everything looks so English.
P.S: not to forget, but the curator was very kind enough to send me a birthday note with a cute little gift. A necklace with a little spectacle shaped pendant on it... Oohh! One of the many reasons why I love going back to Book N Beyond to fix my bookish need. Any day.

So, there you go… the complete unboxing of BooksNBeyond for the month of February.  FYI, if you are still wondering where you can get the perfect book box for yourself or as a gift for someone dear, don’t hesitate and visit BooksNBeyond, for all the beautiful books and bookish stuff. They surely have the best merchandise to make you go back and order every month. Trust me, I am saying this with my own experience.
Go, get your dose of happiness delivered in a box with BooksNBeyond.
Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Birth of the Fae: Locked Out of Heaven by Danielle Orsino

About the Book What would you do if all you knew had abandoned you? Abandoned by their creator, two factions of angels remain on earth after the Great War with Lucifer. These Virtues and Power Angels struggle to comprehend their Creator’s plan while their wings, a symbol of their angelic lineage, slowly and painfully decay. Unaware of one another, the angels learn to survive and reinvent themselves. With no hope of returning to the Shining Kingdom, both groups denounce their angelic lineage and develop into their own factions. They call themselves the “Fae.” This is their story. The Fae world is ruled by two distinct courts: the Court of Light, led by Queen Aurora, a former Virtue Angel, and the Court of Dark, ruled by King Jarvok, a former Power Brigade Angel. The two monarchs have opposing views on how to govern their kin and, more importantly, the way humanity plays into their survival. The one belief they agree on is human worship equals power. Exactly how the two go about capturin

Book Review: The L-word By Aastha Atray Banan

photo credit: Shethepeople Blurb In a world where a left swipe means you could be alone and sexless forever and taking a chance could mean you find ‘The One’, the question we often find ourselves asking is, what is love? When romance writer Aastha Atray Banan found herself getting asked questions about the daily struggles of love she decided to start a podcast, Love Aaj Kal, that dealt with everything about love and relationships. The L-Word is about modern love: from ghosting, polyamory, love in the times of social media to more every-day problems like dealing with heartbreak, infidelity and getting out of toxic relationships. Love can be many things – sometimes intimidating, frustrating, and often exhilarating – this book tells you how to make sense of it. My Take On The Book The L Word- Love, Lust, and Everything In-Between , I guess the title is self-explanatory of what the book is about. This is the first book I read by the romance writer Aastha Atray Banan who found her

Reading in Quarantine- #Birthdaybloghop

Books are good company, in sad times and happy times, for books are people – people who have managed to stay alive by hiding between the covers of a book.” – E.B. White With the Coronavirus crisis and most of the nation quarantined inside the comfort of their homes, I can presume all the bookworms silently rejoicing, not that the world is coming to a standstill (that would be rude), but because of the reason that we will have all the possible time in the world to be reading and ticking off our TBR lists (Not precisely though). At least we thought we will have all the possible time in the world to read and read till our eyes are sore, but guess that remind yet another excuse of, ‘maybe, I will start reading tomorrow.' And, one would probably be asking, ‘why read? when we have other things to keep ourselves engaged. There are so many other things to do and catch up with- for instance, binge-watching book adapted series, attending zoom calls, video calling old friends to ch